Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BLOG???

So, this is a blog - I don't understand a blog - what is it? What does it stand for? Why do people blog? Why is it so popular? Why does everyone do it and I don't have a clue??? Anyhoo, if my sister (a new mother also) has time for this, why not me...from what I can gather, a blog is a diary. I will make this Nora's diary... (please someone tell me if I am way of base on my definition).

Today is Tuesday, I went grocery shopping with Mommy. Then Mommy took me to her work. I ate a big lunch of Apples, Pears and Oats. Now I am back home and we are folding clothes together - well, mommy is trying and I am not helping. Talk soon...

1 comment:

Daisy said...

oh so cute! I'm glad you are doing a blog, too! I have lots I want to write about on mine, but as you know, time is in short supply. It's fun being able to check and get updates every few days. I can't believe Nora is learning to climb stairs already.